Friday, February 13, 2009

Fantasy Date

Thought I would share what conspired at work today. I was sitting at my desk all morning. As people would come and go they would be chatting about what they were doing for Valentines Day. One girl had been talking about her date for the past two weeks. I heard about every restaurant and its menu. I heard about who was getting chocolates. Two girls had flowers delivered to the office. As the subject continued to be embellished, my mind formed a plan.
I cut a big pink heart out and tacked it to my bulletin board. Attached was a picture of the studly Brad Pitt, all buff for his scene as Achilles in the movie Troy. Written on the heart was: "my valentine and I will be dining on Chick-Fila. The girls gathered around and laughed but little did they know that is what was being delivered for lunch today. As we all lined up and filled our plates then sat to eat, there was Brad attached to the adjacent chair.
The lesson for them was: Fantasy can be much better than reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment