Friday, February 13, 2009

Catching up


Thought I would catch everyone up on the family news.
Amy and Craig:
They returned from their honeymoon of ten days in Jamaica. They had a small cottage right on the ocean in a resort called Jake's Beach. The photos are lovely and they had a wonderful time. They returned a day after we got eight inches of snow. They also added a new member of the family, named Lulu. She is a four month old Pit Bull found wandering the streets of Philly. I went to personally welcome her to the family and found her to be the sweetest dog. If you sit down, she is on your lap! Her face looks sad and she is not pretty but has a wonderful disposition.
Ben:
Graduated from Massage Therapy and got himself a job at Toppers in Philadelphia. Contemplating an apartment in the city when he makes enough for the expenses. In the meantime he spends his off time(which hasn't been much) out with friends.
Katie:
Moved back to California. She has partnered with two other lawyers and formed their own firm which seems to be doing well. She bought an infinity SUV and rented a two bedroom condo. Hope to visit her near summer if possible.
Me:
I am finally over the back pain and trying to put the house to rights. It sounds easy to write but believe me, its alot of work. As I get wedding photos I will scrapbook them. Tomorrow I start the search for an appropriate outfit to wear to the next event. Craig's parents are throwing a champagne brunch so all their family and friends who could not come to the wedding can attend this. I have been invited and will go as the family representative. I will try not to bring any embarrassment upon the clan!
Grandmom and Pop:
During the winter their consists of sleep, eat, TV and doctors appointments. Pop gets to cook. They did get a new mattress yesterday which grandmom loves and Pop woke up with back pain. We will see what the night brings.
I think that is the relevant news of the week. Stay Tuned for any developments.

1 comment: